The friendly and relaxed atmosphere at Bendigo Retirement Village (BRV) is complemented by the spacious and beautiful gardens which are maintained by our friendly and enthusiastic maintenance team.
The community facilities include:
- Indoor bowls
- Australia Post
- Meeting rooms
- Veggie gardens
- Computer kiosk
- Public toilets and amenities
- Lounges – one with a cosy fire
- Shop for groceries, supplies and giftware
- The main hall in which events and activities abound
- Bamboo room and bar for the more intimate gatherings
- Consulting suites for beauty, hairdressing, massage, podiatry, etc.
The varied homes are spread across 18 acres – ranging from the Studio Apartment right through to our substantial 4-Bedroom homes. The spacious and generous gardens coupled with the on-site shop and Post Office give a genuine village feel. A sense of security provides a peace of mind that is supported by the established community.
Residents at BRV live with total independence and as much privacy as they choose. The 24-hour emergency system ensures that help is only a press of a button away.
The village shuttle bus runs regular free trips to local shopping centres as well as outings to the many wonderful sights and culinary pleasures in the area. The public town bus also has pick-up points throughout the village.